Text Free Sign Up: How to Create a TextFree Acount
I’m going to show you how to create a Text Free account, so you can send SMS messages, make calls, get voicemail, and more for free.
That’s right, from now on you won’t have to pay a dime, not one cent to call your friends, participate in chat groups, share pictures, etc.
Another really cool thing about this service, is that it allows you to turn any device into phone, and that includes your tablet, as well as your desktop or laptop.
Despite all these awesome features and free perks, I know a lot of people who are still not taking advantage of this convenient service, which if used correctly will allow you to save a lot of money.
I’ve heard people say that they don’t use it, because it’s very confusing. but that’s just not true, I think they’re just lazy and they don’t want to take the time to learn something new.
Well, there’s not much learning require, simply download the app or sign up via Textfree Web, which is the online version, and give it a try, you’ll be surprised at how easy it is, you’ll probably be asking yourself, “why didn’t I start using this earlier?”.
It’s never too late though, and if you’re interested in getting started with Pinger’s free text messaging app, then follow the steps below to learn how to create an account right now.
Features and Benefits of a Text Free Account
Text Free Web Sign Up
- To create an account on a desktop (or laptop) PC you’ll need to use the web version of the service. Simply go Textfree.us and fill out the registration form.
- First enter your username which has to be from 3 to 18 characters long.
- Enter your new password, which has to be at least 6 characters long.
- Confirm your password in the next field.
- Now enter your email address in the “Email” field. Make sure to use a working email address, because you’ll need to click on the confirmation link that they’ll send you to activate your account.
- Select your age and gender from the drop-down list.
- Enter the CAPTCHA just like it appears on the page.
- Click “Next” and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- Go to your email account and click on the confirmation link to start using the service right away.
Text Free’s web version seems a bit limited when compared to the mobile app. The mobile app gives you access to way more features, these extra features will allow you to make calls, use stickers, access voicemail, send pictures, participate in group messaging, and more.
Due to all the extra features, which in my opinion are very convenient, we recommend using the Text Free mobile app over the online version.
If you want to learn how to create an account via the mobile app follow the steps below.
Create a Textfree Account on Mobile
- Download, install, and then launch the app.
- Now go to your phone settings to allow Textfree access to your location so you can get a local phone number.
- Go back to the app, choose a phone number from the list of numbers displayed, and then tap on “Select This Number” to activate the one you like.
- Fill out the registration form with information such as your email, password, age, and gender when prompted.