Moonton Sign Up: How to Create and Bind a Moonton Account
Moonton is the developer and publisher of the popular game Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Mobile Legends is an amazing game available on Android, iPhone and iPad.
If you like the game as much as we do, then creating an account will be a useful thing to do.
It’s the smart thing to do.
Why you ask? Because you’ll be able to bind your account, save your game progress no matter what, and more.
Creating and binding your account is as easy and quick as it could be, so let us show you how it’s done right now.
There are benefits to binding your Mobile Legends account to a Moonton account that lets you link to it.
However, the most important benefit I can think of is the one I mentioned earlier, saving progress.
Create and bind your account to make sure you don’t lose your game’s progress. Something unexpected could happen and you would lose it all in a heartbeat.
You might ask yourself, what could go wrong if I don’t create and bind my accounts?
Many things could go wrong. For example, you could run out of battery, lose your phone, drop it, break it, and so on.
If something like that happens, you would instantly lose all the progress made. Bummer.
If you have Moonton and Mobile Legends accounts that won’t happen. It will save everything as you advance through the game.
Stay on the safe side, always. That’s my motto.
How to Sign Up for a Moonton Account
The reason many people don’t create a Moonton account is because they simply don’t know how to do it. The account creation process isn’t as straightforward as you would expect.
So if you haven’t been able to sign up yet, don’t worry. There are hundreds of thousands of users out there going through the same difficulties you’re going through right now.
You need to have Mobile Legends account for this to work. If you already have a Mobile Legends account continue reading. If you don’t, go create one and then come back to this page to finish this tutorial.
- First download and install the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang app on your device. If you already have it installed, great. Move on to the next step.
- Open the app and start playing the game.
- Go to the game’s main menu and access your Mobile Legends account.
- Tap on “Basic info”.
- Now tap on the “Account” button.
- Tap on “Bind”.
- Tap on “Moonton Account”.
- After tapping on “Moonton Account” a pop-up will prompt you to register a new Moonton account.
- Fill out the registration form. Make sure to enter an email address that works, because you will have to verify your account via email later on.
- After submitting the registration form go to your email inbox and click on the activation link.
You may need to log in to your account when you go back to the game. If you’re prompted to the login page, enter your access details so you can move on to the next step which is binding your account.
How to Bind your Moonton Account
After signing up and logging in do this:
- Go to “Basic info”.
- Tap “Account”.
- Then tap “Bind”.
- Tap on the “Bind Moonton” button.
- Tap “Log In”.
- And enter your email address and password.
Keeping your account safe is now easier than before. We owe this to the developers, who finally made binding possible.
You can also link your Mobile Legends account to Google, Facebook, or VK, but binding it to a Moonton account is better.
What do you think? Will you use this method to keep your account safe or will you use social media instead? Let us know in the comments below.