Craigslist Sign Up: How to Create a New Account
Everyone knows what Craigslist is all about, in fact, it is probably the most popular classified advertisements website in the United States. So if you want to start taking advantage of its huge user base, tools and services, then this article is for you.
Learn how to sign up for a new Craigslist account by following the steps and resources listed below, that way you will be able to start posting your own ads in order to find gigs, job opportunities, buyers, sellers, and even potential dating partners, in case you’re still looking for the one!
Although Craigslist is a free online service, it does offer paid posting accounts too. Don’t get me wrong all postings are free, except for job postings, therapeutic services, brokered apartment rentals, furniture and vehicles by dealer in selected areas.
To learn more about how paid posting accounts work and their respective pricing options, visit this page.
Benefits of Making a Craigslist Account
Craigslist Sign Up - Step by Step Guide
- To create a new account go to the sign up page.
- Enter your email address at the top of the page and click “Create account”.
- Now go to your email inbox and click on the new Craigslist account confirmation link.
- Enter a new password that’s at least 8 characters long or more.
- Click on “Submit Password and Log In”.
Okay, now that you’ve created your account you can proceed to log in to post your first ad, make your first sale or make your first purchase, hire someone, whatever you want.
How to Login to your new Craigslist Account
- Go to https://accounts.craigslist.org/login
- Enter your email / handle and password in the first box at the top center of the page.
- Click “Log in”.