Hey what’s up everybody? It has been a while, but hopefully we will start publishing useful guides like this one more frequently.
Anyway, today I’m going to show you how to sign up for Badoo, which is currently the world’s biggest social discovery network in the world.
In reality, Badoo is a dating focused social network that is available on the web and as an app, and it works on a freemium model.
Which means that you can create a free account to start testing the waters immediately.
Features and Benefits of Having a Badoo Account
- Huge and also safe dating network
- Users worldwide 375+ million
- Other users can only send you two messages unless you reply
- Verified profiles for increased safety
- When you start chatting with someone you can ask them for a live selfie if you want
- Find out if you have mutual friends with another user
- Find and meet people near your area or current location
- Search and find other interest users around the world
- Swipe right (yes) or left (no) to arrange encounters
- Use video chat to connect with other interesting people in real time
- And more..
Badoo Sign Up: How to Create a Badoo Account
- Go to https://badoo.com/signup.
- Enter your first name in the “Name” field.
- Select the day, month, and year you were born from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of the city where you reside in the “Type Your Location” field.
- Select your gender by checking the “Male” or “Female” box.
- Depending on what you’re signing up for select “Make new friends”, “chat”, or “date” from the drop-drown list.
- Now simply click on the “Sign Up” button at the bottom of the registration form and follow the provided instructions to get started right away.
- You are done.
You can also sign up with Facebook and other social networks if you prefer. Simply click on one of the icons located on the right hand side of the registration form, login to your Facebook, Google, MSN, or any other account you like using your username and password, and then click “accept” to authorize the application.